Monday, May 24, 2010

THE MAGNIFICIENT 7 / AWARDS

I am immensely honored by My Dog Eared Pages who has selected me for her 7 magnificent awards. As a recipient I am to select 7 favorites, an impossible task, as I my daily musings go far beyond such a small and necessarily unfair selection. To choose is to give up. I simply can't. I love you all. Let me quote BWS from It's about time --Each of these blogs is about human vision & creativity & endeavors & relationships. --Each is generous & helpful. --Each teaches us to see beauty & life from another perspective. --Each sees the emotional & historical significance in beauty. --Each is full of passionate curiosity. --Each finds enchantment in the everyday. --Each can recognize beauty in eccentricity & imperfection. --Each understands the charm of change & surprise.

1 comment:

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

You are a true gentleman Ivan! Best, Barbara